2022 - 2023 HOWARD SHINE POST SERVICE OFFICER AWARD
• VFW Post Service Officers in good standing
• VFW National Staff
• VFW Contractors
• VFW Accredited Representatives
1. Nominees for the annual award must have demonstrated exceptional efforts in assisting veterans and their families during the 12 months preceding the April 30 deadline.
2. A summary (no more than 2 pages) is to be submitted which explains the who, what, when, where, and how the nominee's efforts are considered.
3. Suggested items for consideration (but not limited to):
• Number of individuals with VFW POAs assisted
• Community outreach conducted
• Examples of excellent customer service provided
• Submission of Timely documents to the VFW Seattle Regional Office
• Number of VFW members recruited
Each Post or District Commander may nominate one eligible individual for this award. The recipient of the award will receive round trip travel and two night's hotel accommodations to attend the VFW Department Convention where the award will be presented.
Send to VFW Department of Washington ATTN: Mel West, 5213 Pacific Hwy E, Fife, WA 98424
or email to email@example.com or fax to 206-754-6888.
Must be received not later than April 30, 2023.